|Registration type||Early Bird Registration up to 30th April, 2019||Late Registration from 1st May, 2019|
|Student/ Nurse/ Doctor in training (up to 35 yrs, written proof is required)||85||115|
Participant's fee is included:
- Welcome Reception
- Participation in Sessions
- 2 Lunches & Coffee Breaks
- Certificate of attendance
Accompanying Person's Fee is included:
- Welcome Reception
Cancellation received before 15th April 2019 – a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be made.
After 15th April 2019 no refund will be made. There will be no refunds for no-shows.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
After clicking the button CLICK HERE TO REGISTER above, you will be automatically redirected to the online registration form.
Please follow these steps to successfully complete the registration procedure:
- Create an account, if you are a first time user, or login if you have already created your account previously.
- You will be automatically redirected to the BPC2019 registration form.
- Fill in the Participant’s details and click the button NEXT. Quickly run through other steps of the registration (mark if you need an invoice, would like to participate in a social event if any, by clicking the button NEXT. If you need to change any details, click the button BACK.
- After you fill in all the necessary information, click the button REGISTER.
- Review the information and click the button SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Choose the billing information and click the button CONTINUE.
- Choose the way of payment and click the button CONTINUE.
- Click the button CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION.
WAYS OF PAYMENT
By Credit Card
You can make payment by Credit Card during Registration process entering Credit card details.
By Bank Transfer
Please make the bank transfer to the following account:
- Recipient: “Lithuanian Paediatric Respiratory Society”
- Address of the Recipient: Antakalnio Str. 57, Vilnius LT-10207, Lithuania
- Bank: AB “SEB bankas”
- Address of the Bank: Gedimino ave. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Account (IBAN): LT107044060001144809
- SWIFT/BIC: CBVILT2X
Important! All bank fees must be paid by the participant.
Paying onsite, standard registration fee will be applied regardless of when the registration was received.
If you register as an Early Bird, the fee should reach the account no later than April 30th, 2019
The registration will be confirmed by e-mail after we receive the payment. Those, who do not receive a confirmation notice within 5 working days, are strongly recommended to contact Congress Secretariat by email email@example.com
Visa and Passport
All foreign visitors entering Lithuania must have a valid passport or identification card. For some countries a visa is required. Information on the visa requirements and the location of embassies can be found on the website of the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For all inquiries and invitation letters for visa, please contact the Congress Secretariat. Please ensure you apply for a visa well in advance of your journey